Monday, January 10, 2005

Morning Feelings...

"My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning
will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up." Psalm 5:3

Are you a morning person? Some of us aren't. Maybe for you,
waking up and getting out of bed is a daily ordeal. But after you
are fully alert, what is your mood? Do you have a spirit of
thankfulness despite the problems or afflictions you may have?
Do you face the hours that lie ahead with confidence and expectancy?
Admittedly, life for even the most dedicated of God's people may
be an ordeal of drudgery and difficulty. Circumstances may be hard
and burdens may be heavy. But the Lord wants us to bring our cares
to Him. The psalmist had the right idea when he said to God, "To
You I will pray. My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord;
in the morning I will direct it to You, and I will look up"
(Psalm 5:2-3).
If we start each day with prayer, we'll be able to say with the
psalmist, "This is the day the Lord has made; I will rejoice and
be glad in it" (Psalm 118:24).
********************************************************************

"Your Word has given me life." Psalm 119:50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home